Sunday, August 17, 2008

Miss Fussy Pants


Kendall has been extremely fussy today and to add to that, Trenton has worked his 7th day in a row, so it was the Mommy Show today...again...Yesterday was a different story - I took her on a long walk with Bandit and she "helped" me clean the house. Today was fuss fuss from the start unfortunately. At least she was content while I was at the mall - thank goodness. I decided to take advantage of the Tax Free weekend and bought Trenton some new work shoes. I looked briefly for myself and Kendall but the crowds started to get to me, so we left pretty quickly after the shoe purchase.

And Kendall has said her first word!!! It's "ma ma" :o) I have a few okay videos but I'm having trouble uploading so it may or may not make its appearance on the web...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! Feel free to leave a comment :)