Kendall has been quite the chatter box lately, but I must admit that I don't always understand what she is saying. Many times she will repeat herself and point until I understand, but sometimes I just don't get it.
Like lately she has been saying this name of something or someone...'dah-nee'...and I could not for the life of me figure out what that meant. I would mention it to anyone that knows Kendall well again and again, I wonder who or what dah-nee is? I would ask Kendall if she could point to 'dah-nee' or show me who 'dah-nee' was.
What or who on earth is this mysterious 'dah-nee' that she keeps mentioning?
Well, this evening we were giving the girls a bath when I mentioned to Trenton about this little boy in her class. He's a cute little guy, if not a bit precocious, with thick blond hair and chubby toddler cheeks. He's always the first one to smile hello or to wave goodbye. I was mentioning how he must get into trouble because the teacher is always saying "Johnny, stop that" or "Johnny, don't do this" and suddenly Kendall looks at me saying "Dah-nee!"
Mystery solved!
"Dah-nee" is "Johnny"!
Cute! Excellent detective work!
ReplyDeleteawwww!!
ReplyDeleteHenok comes home with new vocabulary words each week which he always tries to use in conversation. Sometimes I have NO IDEA what he's saying like the word astute came out as ass toot. HAHA! I was like...say WHAT?!?
Good Morning,Cutest BLOG INFO of your trip to the Lake! Your a saint to go along with Trenton and his wild adventures with little kiddos, two dogs, and Mr. T, etc. So cute all the photos and left a few tears in MiMi's eyes......also Grumps! We are still smiling about DAH-nee being Johnny! Hugs, MiMi and Grumps
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Are You getting my comments or do I need to change the way that I'm sending them???? I always send one after your posting on the BLOG? MiMi
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!! Your Blog looks great. I really like the design.
ReplyDelete