November is a busy birthday month! Today is Trenton's 28th birthday :) Finally I'm not the 'older' woman again!
I've been saving this picture for some time trying to decide the best time to blog about it...I love it - it's like the epitome of being a loving daddy...you are willing to cart your peacefully unaware daughter up 2 flights of stairs so that mommy doesn't have to walk an extra quarter mile to find a ramp :)
This is a little something that Kendall told me the other day, so I'll type it for her here:
I love you Daddy! Thanks for rocking me back to sleep and rubbing my little back at 3 in the morning when I have a stuffy nose and keep waking myself up. Thanks for spending hours making sure my first Christmas tree, my first crib, my first highchair etc etc etc is PERFECT. Thanks for reading me tons of books each night and playing with me, even after a long day at work. Thanks for being a big strong daddy that still wants to shop for cute little pink dresses for me. Love, Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting our blog! Feel free to leave a comment :)