Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just need another couple hours in the day...

It has been a little hectic the past few weeks - and it seems like I can't get caught up since being sick. Trenton's virus took longer to heal - either that or mom's really are THAT much tougher (LOL) - so I had complete Kendall duty for a number of days. That made it next to impossible to get caught up on cleaning the house - as soon as I cleaned something up, Kendall had discovered a new area to 'reorganize.' The house still seems disasterous to me, but at least the necessities are taken care of for the moment - clothes, dishes, and bathrooms (I am a clean bathroom freak).

I have almost completed Christmas shopping and can't wait for Kendall to dig into her new toys - she probably won't know the difference between the toy and the wrapping paper, but I'll still enjoy it. I even finished the stocking I made her - I'm a little embarassed to even mention the stocking because it's definitely not Martha Stewart worthy. I don't have a sewing machine and Trenton thought felt would be a nice crafty look, so it's kinda...not good...but it definitely resembles a stocking :)

And we found a child care place for Kendall...still makes me a little teary eyed thinking of dropping her off for 8 long hours at some building with a bunch of strangers....but hopefully I'll get over it soon...

1 comment:

  1. Come on, Kristi! Let's see a picture of the stocking. Hey, I'm impressed that you made a stocking at all. I wouldn't know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! Feel free to leave a comment :)