
Today I took Kendall for her first Santa picture! As expected, she did not smile however I think the one we ended up with was still pretty cute. After the mini-session, the photographer called me around to his computer and gave me 4 options: picture A was Kendall looking at Santa (cute but you couldn't really see her face), picture B was Kendall when she suddenly realized this big red man was NOT grandma, picture C was the photo above, and picture D was when the terror set in.
After the Santa pictures, my parents helped me with round 2 of trying to get the dogs their shots at the mobile vet....same place, same day, same time...and I thought it would be a lot smoother with more hands to help. And it was...until the vet tried to put the nasal Bordatella vaccine in Bandit's nose and he proceeded to back out of my arms - and tried to run into 5pm traffic. Fortunately my dad and I cornered him AWAY from the street and we continued with the rest of the process unscathed.
Phew...6months break until the NEXT round.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting our blog! Feel free to leave a comment :)